Classic @ Noosa Sound Resort
Located in beautiful Noosaville, on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, the Noosa Sound Resort is a place to forget the routine of everyday life, as you delight in the lively local area and soak in incredible views and sights.
With a warm and sunny climate year round, the Noosa Sound Resort is the perfect Noosa accommodation to relax and get away from it all.
Positioned near the tranquil waters of Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast, the resort is close to Noosa’s famous Main Beach and Hastings Street restaurant precinct, as well as eco tours of Noosa National Park.
The 2 bedroom apartments at Noosa Sound Resort are fully equipped, modern and comfortable. Make the most of the resort facilities including two outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court, BBQ area, Wi-Fi, and Foxtel. For a rewarding dining experience head over to the Noosa Heads Surf Life Saving Club, where you can enjoy fantastic food as you look out over the stunning Pacific Ocean.
For the perfect break or family holiday, a stay at the Noosa Sound Resort means whale watching, surfing and boat cruises one day, then boutique shopping, golfing and a trip to Australia Zoo the next. The Noosa area boasts a cosmopolitan lifestyle and dynamic event calendar that guarantees a memorable holiday.
- Guest Wi-Fi service available
- Full size tennis court with no court hire fees
- Tennis racquets and balls available
- 2 swimming pools (one solar heated)
- Poolside BBQ area
- Tour bookings
- Airport transfers and hire cars can be arranged prior to arrival
- Fully self-contained kitchen
- Outdoor patio area
- Upstairs there are two roomy bedrooms and combined bathroom/laundry
- The master bedroom offers a queen bed with two single beds in the second bedroom
- Single allocated undercover carport
- 32" flat-screen TV & DVD player
- 48 Foxtel channels + full HD free to air channels
- Linen and towels provided
- Starter pack incl. tea, coffee, milk and more
- Ceiling Fans (living areas and bedrooms)
Beaches, walking/trail paths, restaurants, bars, bowling, golf, National Park, Noosa River, cafes, shopping, clubs, boutiques, beaches, day tours, wildlife parks.
Reception Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm, Sat 9am - 1pm, Sun Closed. Please contact the resort direct prior to arrival should you anticipate arriving outside reception hours.
Domestic Airport: Maroochydore Airport 37.8km
International Airport: Brisbane Airport 140km
Number of floors: All ground level, all units 2 stories,No lift (not wheelchair friendly)
Late Arrival info: Please contact the resort direct prior to arrival should you anticipate arriving late.
Cots/Highchairs: Available for a fee, contact the resort direct prior to arrival to arrange hire
Car Parking: One car space per apartment (subject to availability)
Upon Arrival: Credit Card Pre-authorisation (contact resort direct for amount) and Confirmation Letter are required