The Best of Beneficium on Show at QT Hotel
Beneficium Group, Australasia’s leading service provider in hospitality, leisure and vacation ownership, has hosted its first group-wide Awards – the ‘Benny Awards – on the Gold Coast this week.
The parent company of Gold Coast-based Classic Holidays and DAE, as well as finance, investment, education and technology companies, Beneficium welcomed over 200 staff to the inaugural award ceremony at QT Hotel on Wednesday night.
The night’s big winners were:
- Rising Star Award – Shannon Carr (Classic Holidays Payroll)
- Best Supporting Role Award – Ashlea Ciuffetelli (DAE Global)
- Innovation Award – CHARM (Classic Holidays Advanced Relationship Manager) Project Team
- Excellence in Leadership – Mark Allison (Manager, In-House Sales)
- Team of the Year (Resorts) – Boambee Bay Maintenance Team
- Team of the Year (Corporate/Sales) – Sydney Sales Team
- Resort of the Year – Vacation Village
- ‘Essence of Us’ – John Kerfoot (Sales/Licensee Support)
Classic Holidays CEO and Beneficium Chairman, Ramy Filo, said the awards were a celebration of excellence in service across the group’s Resorts, Sales, Travel, Finance, and Corporate Head Office teams in Australia and New Zealand.
“With the growth of our companies in recent years, through expansion and acquisition, it’s incredible that we have grown to the size that enables us to host our own group-wide awards,” said Mr Filo.
“Congratulations to our award winners, nominees and all our Beneficium people, who contribute every day to our outstanding service as an organisation.”
Entertainment on the night was provided by talented Gold Coast outfit, the Hanlon Brothers, who themselves were recently awarded Emerging Artist of the Year at the Gold Coast Music Awards.